Farm law is a very unique field of law practice. In recent years, it has become vital for those involved in the farm and agriculture industry to acquire proper legal protection. Many lawyers are unfamiliar with the needs and concerns of the typical farm and can overlook the unique situations that arise in the farming industry. Our office is located on a working farm in LaGrange County. John Schwarz is a farmer himself, which means that he has experienced first-hand and understands the problems that show themselves working in agriculture.
At the Schwarz Law Office, we have chosen to focus on helping farmers in Indiana and the surrounding areas ensure their business, their legacy, and their family are secured. Many lawyers claim to practice agricultural law, but most of them don’t know the first thing about the logistics of farm life and the importance of being able to have someone there to count on when the occasional legal issues arise. The farm won’t wait while lawyers give you the run around. We understand that even seemingly minor legal problems with the farm can weigh heavily on your family’s livelihood.
Learn more about the rural side of our law office at FarmLegacy.com.
Schwarz Law Office is a rural law office. A rural law office can provide you with the following:
- Accessibility: Schwarz Law Office is part of a rural homestead. This means we can easily work around your schedule and meet you on evenings, weekends, or other times convenient to you.
- Pricing: The average per-hour attorney rate in Indiana is approaching $250.00 per hour. At Schwarz Law Office, being a rural law office, we have lower overhead and are able to pass that savings on to our clients. Our rates are far below the average Indiana hourly rate.
- Personal Service: Being in a rural setting, we have a more inviting and welcoming environment. We offer kind, courteous, and compassionate service.
- Workload: Being a rural law office, we have a lower overhead, and don’t need to take on every legal matter that comes our way in order to stay afloat. This means you won’t just be another file. We have a steady workload, but not a workload that prohibits us from giving your legal matter the proper time and attention.
- Location to Court: Our office is located approximately the same distance from the LaGrange, Steuben, Noble, and DeKalb county courthouses. This means if your case gets moved to another court house due to a conflict, change of judge, or otherwise, it does not increase our travel time.